Awesome NestJS Boilerplate v8
This is an ever-evolving, very opinionated architecture and dev environment for new node projects using NestJS. Questions, feedback, and for now, even bikeshedding are welcome. 😄
# 1. Clone the repository or click on "Use this template" button. npx degit NarHakobyan/awesome-nest-boilerplate my-nest-app # 2. Enter your newly-cloned folder. cd my-nest-app # 3. Create Environment variables file. cp .env.example .env # 3. Install dependencies. (Make sure yarn is installed: https://yarnpkg.com/lang/en/docs/install) yarn
When you use this template, try follow the checklist to update your info properly
- [ ] Change the author name in
- [ ] Change configurations in
- [ ] Remove the
.githubfolder which contains the funding info
- [ ] Clean up the README.md file
And, enjoy 😃
# 4. Run development server and open http://localhost:3000 yarn start:dev # 5. Read the documentation linked below for "Setup and development".
To build the App, run
And you will see the generated file in
dist that ready to be served.
- Instant feedback
- Enjoy the best DX (Developer eXperience) and code your app at the speed of thought! Your saved changes are reflected instantaneously.
- JWT Authentication
- Installed and configured JWT authentication.
- Next generation Typescript
- Always up to date typescript version.
- Industry-standard routing
- It's natural to want to add pages (e.g. /about`) to your application, and routing makes this possible.
- Environment Configuration
- development, staging and production environment configurations
- Swagger Api Documentation
- Already integrated API documentation. To see all available endpoints visit http://localhost:3000/documentation
- eslint + prettier = ❤️
This project includes a
docs folder with more details on:
For help, discussion about best practices, or any other conversation that would benefit from being searchable: